In these terms and conditions:
• 'Client' means any person, company, organisation or firm which purchases Services from us.
• 'Services' means all recruitment information and services made available by us from time to time.
All and any business undertaken by Chance Jarosz in connection with the provision of services and of information from the CV database is transacted subject to these terms and conditions and the pricing schedule on the web site, each of which shall be incorporated or implied in any agreement between Chance Jarosz and the Client.
Any of: the Client registering online with the CV database; the Client signing an order form; the Client paying the appropriate monthly subscription; the Client proceeding from the online registration page to conduct a Search; the Client conducting a Search; the request by the Client for Chance Jarosz to conduct a Search or to Request a CV from one or more candidates, shall be deemed to be acceptance of and agreement to these terms and conditions by the Client.
Rights in the database
Database rights and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property rights in the CV database belong to Chance Jarosz. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights in the database or its content and that your use of the database and its content is governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of the database
The material you are entitled to receive from the candidate database is determined by the membership level you have subscribed to. On receipt of this material you may:
• Use, search or download information for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies that you or your client wishes to fill.
• Use the information about the individuals contained in the database for the purpose of contacting them in relation to a specific job vacancy.
• Use the information only in connection with your own or your client’s recruitment-related activities.
You may NOT:
• Supply, sell or license material from the candidate database, or a copy of it, to any other person, including another member of your group of companies.
• Download the database through any automated (e.g. "scraping") process.
• Contact the individuals on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies. You must, at all times, comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
Payment is due immediately upon download of database material, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Access to Level 1 or Level 2 membership commences only when the first monthly subscription payment has been received by Chance Jarosz.
Where applicable VAT will be added in accordance with UK legislation currently in force.
Deletion of database material
You agree to delete all material downloaded from the candidate database upon its replacement with up-to-date material or the satisfactory conclusion of your search for a suitable candidate, whichever occurs first.
Dealings with candidates
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals you may contact using information from the candidate database and not do anything which may bring Chance Jarosz into disrepute. You will indemnify Chance Jarosz from and against any claim brought by an individual against Chance Jarosz arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions.
Chance Jarosz does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. Chance Jarosz also does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the jobs and content of the material appearing on the site, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
To the full extent permissible by law, Chance Jarosz disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any material appearing on the web site, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Chance Jarosz CV database or any such material.